Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lost Paradise!_ David Kong





I chose to the second one for my concept. I wanted to show a large ancient empire on top of a living creature and creature would be carrying the empire across the blue sky. As the years goes by, the creature begin to age and become weaken. The ppls of the empire must find a way to solve this problem before the whole empire crash down and they will be very vulnerable to their enemies. I wanted to focus on mostly weapons and little bit of technology (I still need to do a little bit more brain storm on that.) I wanted to combine a primitive weapon with sci-fi weapon in my concept. I need to work on that little bit more. Sorry, I only have four pages so far but i will post the other two later on this week. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment